This is our bucket list for the summer. Feel free to submit and do any of these ideas on your own. Submit your summer stories too! Also, we always follow back!(:
(Push Command(mac)+F or Control(pc)+F to search.)
1. Try every flavor of Teavana tea.
2. Find Audrey Hepburn styled clothing.
3. Climb Half Dome in Yosemite.
4. Learn all the lyrics to a Mac Miller song.
5. Go to VidCon.
6. Go to Zuma Beach.
7. Finish writing our book.
8. Have Starbucks again for the first time in like 5 years.
9. Buy a new bikini and wear it to the beach.
10. Ride a Ferris wheel.
11. Suck the helium out of balloons.
12. Try the big rollercoasters.
13. Actually take some pictures.
14. Pull an all-nighter.
15. Clean my closet.
16. Go up a down escalator or go down and up escalator.
17. Get my driver's permit.
18. Bake some rainbow cupcakes.
19. Go ice skating.
20. Get a bunch of followers on Tumblr.
21. Go swimming at midnight.
22. Go to the movies.
23. Get a tan tattoo.
24. Go paddle boating on the lake.
25. Decorate my shoes.
26. Get the bird out of her cage.
27. Start a lemonade stand.
28. Go to Magic Mountain at least 10 times.
29. Make a friendship bracelet.
30. Touch fire (and survive).
31. Make a duct tape dress for one of my Build-a-Bears.
32. Try brussel sprouts.
33. Go to the mall for the first time with my friends.
34. Attempt to hold my breath for one minute underwater.
35. Make a memorial for our hamster.
36. Go skinny dipping.
37. Find a four leaf clover.
38. Buy a pair of Vans.
39. Go on a shopping spree at Forever 21.
40. Watch all the DBZ episodes.
41. Wear high heels without it being a special occasion.
42. Watch Lilo and Stitch.
43. Attend a party like Project X.
44. Find another remote in the water fountain.
45. Go to Hurricane Harbor.
46. Roast some marshmallows.
47. Catch a turtle.
48. Go camping in my backyard.
49. Sleep on my trampoline with my friends.
50. Blow bubbles like I'm a kid again.
51. Blow a bubble inside a bubble.
52. Wear my beret.
53. Re-read all the Pretty Little Liars books.
54. Fishtail braid my hair.
55. Drive my friends somewhere (when I get my license/permit).
56. Make a cool sculpture/picture.
57. Get thrown into a pool.
58. Pet a goldfish.
59. Make a music video with my friends to a popular song.
60. Get a new phone.
61. Dress up like a princess and have a tea party.
62. Teach myself how to draw.
63. Wear my hair down.
64. Eat all the hamburgers.
65. Walk along the pier.
66. Kill an ant with a magnifying glass.
67. Learn all the lyrics to Trapped in the Drive-Thru.
68. Have a water balloon fight.
69. Have my first kiss.
70. Make a wish by blowing a dandelion, throwing a penny into a fountain, and at 11:11.
71. Watch the Bucket List.
72. Put up Christmas lights in my room even though it's summer.
73. Buy a pair of sunglasses.
74. Make a smoothie.
75. Stay up all night having a Disney movie marathon.
76. Climb a tree.
77. Draw with sharpie on a lightbulb.
78. Tie-dye beach towels.
79. Be flappers for a day.
80. Make the impossible butterfly bracelet.
81. Do the Pulp Fiction dance.
82. Be a yes girl for a day.
83. Have a Beatles Tributary Day.
84. Finish my non-book.
85. Fork someone.
86. Buy from an ice cream truck.
87. Buy some cute flip flops.
88. Have a photoshoot with my best friends.
89. Be hippies for a day.
90. Place flowers on people's doorsteps.
91. Take "sophisticated" pictures in a photobooth.
92. Take part in an improv flash mob like in Improv Everywhere.
93. Go by a different name for a day.
94. Dress up as Mother Nature, scare some chicks.
95. Animaniacs marathon.
96. Tell a random person that hippopotomonstrosoquipdietliophobia is the fear of long words.
97. Attempt to complete the Great Scavenger Hunt.
98. Go to a poetry slam (or hold our own).
99. Make an Alice in Wonderland/WCMI tribute.
100. Dance the Charleston with my friends.
101. Meet Brianna Garcia at "Off the Page."
102. Have a real picnic.
103. Get the Webkinz Crown of Wonder for the second time.
104. Write Matt Goening a letter on my "The Simpsons" experience.
105. Make cake pops.
106. Dye white out different colors.
107. Make homemade apple pie.
108. Go biking.
109. Make a dessert pizza.
110. TP someone.
111. Make a slip and slide tarp.
112. Find out how many licks to the center of a Tootsie Pop.
113. Take the cinnamon challenge.
114. Go bowling.
115. Make layered popsicles.
116. Make some fudge.
117. Do a gymnastics day.
118. Photo bomb.
119. Lose a few pounds.
120. Go to the IKEA in Burbank.
121. Have a silly string fight.
122. Paint my nails different every week.
123. Try a hybrid fruit.
124. Watch Big Brother.
125. Carve our initials into a tree.
126. Go trick or treating in the summer just to confuse people.
127. Get cute workout clothes and actually work out in them.
128. Have a sleepover with a new friend.
129. Cook an egg on the sidewalk.
130. Count to a trillion.
131. Watch the clock for an hour.
132. Jay walk across the crosswalk.
133. Go to Dairy Queen.
134. Watch The Curse of the Were-Rabbit.
135. Try to toss a message in a bottle out to sea.
136. Finish the impossible quiz.
137. Kim Possible marathon.
138. Every day of summer, write in a journal about what we did that day.
139. Make an oatmeal face mask.
140. Have a french toast cook-off with Tess.
141. Cook dinner for the gang.
142. Sing the Kagura4221973 Roast in public.
143. Watch Repo the Genetic Opera.
144. Write a fan letter to Chris Sabat.
145. Play hide and seek at IKEA.
146. Write a fan letter to Eric Vale.
147. Eat dinner outside.
148. Sing to a stranger.
149. Go legit camping.
150. Eat a snowcone.
151. Make mini poptarts on a stick.
152. Write letters to One Direction.
153. Learn how to shoot the cap off of water bottles.
154. Make 3 kinds of lemonade (strawberry, lemon, raspberry).
155. Potato printing.
156. Find an inside out oreo.
157. Make chocolate covered strawberries.
158. Learn how to use my youstyle curling iron.
159. DBZ marathon.
160. Compose music.
161. Get matching bracelets and see who can keep it on the longest.
162. Juggle for at least 15 seconds.
163. Get more Wuggle Pets.
164. Go to a concert.
165. Try gelato.
166. Make confetti eggs.
167. Have a Nerf gun fight.
168. Get my bff and her crush together.
169. Learn how to double dutch.
170. Karaoke night.
171. Go on a mission to find the "Beyond."
172. Build the most awesomest blanket fort that we weren't capable of doing in 2nd grade.
173. Learn how to play guitar like Taylor Swift.
174. Feed Mr. Bitey.
175. Go to the cupcake shop that won Cupcake Wars.
176. Write the scariest poem I will ever write so far.
177. Go to a Killers concert and sing All These Things That I've Done.
178. Make Nutella ice cream.
179. Make mini penguins.
180. Make heart-shaped pancakes.
181. Write with homemade invisible ink.
182. Have a pool party.
183. Crochet a narwhal aka a unicorn whale.
184. Master the Lady Gaga hair bow.
185. Find a geocache.
186. Play the Ouija Board.
187. Beat my record of 521 jumps on my pogo stick.
188. Try cooking one of Alton Brown's recipes.
189. Dye my hair with lemon juice.
190. Convince him he is in love with me.
191. Make a really awesome sandcastle.
192. Learn all the lyrics to a DBZ theme song.
193. Watch Mean Girls.
194. Play tackle 3 flags up on the beach.
195. Read the Hunger Games.
196. Watch the Titanic.
197. Have a sandball fight.
198. Learn a song in sign language.
199. Spend more time with my sister.
200. Find sandcrabs and name them.
201. Catch a ladybug.
202. Watch the Notebook.
203. Get a charm bracelet with charms that mean something.
204. Watch the sunrise and sunset in the same day.
205. Make flower headbands.
206. Play dry, dry, wet.
207. Make 3 kinds of fudge (strawberry, chocolate, white).
208. Have an indoor beach party with no water whatsoever.
209. Make and fly a kite.
210. Go to a One Direction concert.
211. Spend all day at the pool.
212. Go to a carnival.
213. Make flubber.
214. Go to Italy.
215. Go to Australia.
216. Make a summer scrapbook.
217. Walk around with a free hugs sign.
218. Go paintballing.
219. Play pin the tail on the donkey.
220. Chase the seagulls.
221. Adopt pet rocks.
222. Take a picture of me and my friends jumping on the beach.
223. Run in the sprinklers.
224. Create a homemade paranormal documentary.
225. Strip with Briggitte.
226. Release lanterns into the night sky like in Tangled.
227. Chase the ice cream truck.
228. Make tie dye shirts.
229. Get henna tattoos.
230. Draw with chalk on the sidewalk.
231. Put grapes in the sun and see if they turn into raisins.
232. Do a legit cartwheel.
233. Take a ride in a convertible, while blasting music.
234. Catch the cone-zone once and for all.
235. Make dream catchers.
236. Go shooting like a boss.
237. Order off of Jamba Juice's secret menu.
238. Watch Paranormal Activity.
239. Submit a vote on America's Got Talent.
240. French braid my hair into a bun.
241. Do a handstand against the wall.
242. Get a second ear piercing.
243. Win a big stuffed animal at the fair.
244. Try boba for the first time.
245. Watch every season of Friends.
246. Get the courage to flip off of the diving board.
248. Go to a midnight premiere.
249. Wrap my headphones with embroidery floss.
250. Play laser tag.
251. Create a video diary of our summer bucket list.
252. Go to Vans Warped Tour.
253. Go to Disneyland.
254. Tie a note to a balloon and release it into the sky.
255. Learn how to skateboard.
256. Make a cell phone charm.
257. Learn to play "Safe and Sound" on the piano.
258. Kill a spider that's in the house and survive.
Hi I’m Ashley! I am 14 years old and my birthday is on June 7th. I love to bake cakes like Peeta, go on Tumblr, listen to music, and hang out with friends! Personal Tumblr
Hi I’m Emma and my birthday is October 30th. I love Happiness, writing, guitar, hiking, and whistling.Personal Tumblr
Hey! I’m Katie, I am 15 and my birthday is March 4th. I love musicals, singing, cooking, and Dragon Ball Z. Personal Tumblr
Heyyyyy!(: I’m Raquel and I am 15 years old! I love to bake, swim, go to the beach, photography, biking, hanging out with friends, playing xbox, target shooting, graphic design, doodling, living, laughing, and loving! ♥ Personal Tumblr
Hey I’m Ricki! I am 14 and my birthday is September 9th. I love journalism, writing, swimming, and art. (I don’t have a personal Tumblr… Yet…)
Hey everyone! My name is Tess and I am 15. My birthday is January 20th! I love to read, dance, act, One Direction, Nevershoutnever, go on tumblr, hang out with friends, listen to music, and write! Personal Tumblr
drag to address bar to see full image, or right click - view image.
#260 Go to O Red Mango So I forgot I had to take a picture of it… so its kind of destroyedddddd. xD Anyways, I got pomegranate yogurt with strawberries and these really cool strawberry tapioca orbs. x) And apparently, it’s called just “Red Mango” not “O Red Mango” but whateverrrrr. :P ~Raquel